Oggi è mar mar 02, 2021 2:50 am

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: a challenge, to Test your ability by making your own empire!
MessaggioInviato: mar lug 07, 2020 1:47 am 
Non connesso

a challenge, to Test your ability by making your own empire! and a new governing this game can contribute, they too the writer of these game are looking at the strategic ruling of the game, I would make two suggestions. 1 have all icons above item as a box so when being plundered, the attacker doesn't know. For example terrace farm, if it's coined as icon they won't take it. 2 when being attacked, both sides should be on auto fight with no retreat. The defending army can't apply strategy And surrender like the attacking team who is Already stronger just with the way gameplays. At least level it a little bit. this is my short reviews for the game and you can try it for too, see to the overview of the game for what is really beneficial and I think this game is education and bringing you in the world from the Past, forge of empires English version! and likewise, with the combo for kids to learn how to live with great value and virtue of a name! gacha life

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora